- Speedy Wi-Fi – Superb wireless experience with 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867Mbps (5GHz) dual band Wi-Fi connections
- Superior Range – Three fixed antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Versatile Connectivity – Fully compatible with the VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL standards, as well as fiber, cable and 3G/4G Internet services
- Beamforming Technology – Improves wireless range and performance at 5GHz band
- USB Port – Supports storage and print service sharing, FTP and media servers as well as 3G/4G dongle
- Tether App – TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices
Superfast VDSL Broadband
The latest VDSL2 technology allows the Archer VR400 to deliver impressive VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps, which is almost five times faster than ADSL2+. The Archer VR400 serves as a DSL modem and wireless router, combining two devices in one. The integrated DSL port supports all standard DSL connections, including VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL.
Versatile Backup Connectivity
With multiple inputs, the Archer VR400 provides you with a variety of options when connecting to the Internet. As a backup, the EWAN port allows the Archer VR400 to accept connections from cable and fiber modems via Ethernet cable. Additionally, the USB port supports 3G/4G dongle connections.
Superior Range and Stability
Three high-performance external antennas help the Archer VR400 create an expansive home network. Advanced Beamforming technology* automatically locates wireless devices and forms targeted, highly efficient wireless connections.
Blazing Fast Wired Performance
To help your wired devices achieve peak performance, the router’s Gigabit Ethernet ports operate 10x faster than standard Ethernet. Connecting an external drive to the USB 2.0 port allows you to share files, photos, music, and video with any device on the network.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the Archer VR400 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and media sharing.