- Supports the 802.11ac standard, the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands provide a premium wireless experience with speeds of up to 300Mbps and 867Mbps, respectively
- Share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) port accepts connections from cable and fiber modems
- New web UI and Tether app provide quick, hassle-free installation and easy management
Wireless Dual Band
ADSL2+ Modem Router
Superfast Wireless Speed with the 802.11ac Standard
Next generation AC Wi-Fi is three times faster than the wireless N standard. The Archer D50 delivers combined wireless data transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps, including 867Mbps on the 5GHz band and 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. With its increased efficiency and robust security, the 802.11ac standard offers a dramatically accelerated multimedia experience and easily serves multiple devices at the same time.
Premium Wireless Experience
Simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi offers increased flexibility by creating two dedicated networks that can support all of your basic online tasks and bandwidth-intensive applications. The two dual band external antennas expand the router’s range and enhance its performance.
Easy USB Storage
The Archer D50’s multi-functional USB 2.0 port allows you to share a printer with multiple computers and devices on your local network. It also lets you share files and media at home or from anywhere in the world via FTP.
The Archer D50 supports ADSL and Ethernet WAN inputs, providing you with the flexibility you need to get the most from your Internet connection. The ADSL port supports ADSL connections via any standard phone cable and the LAN/WAN port allows the Archer D50 to accept connections from fiber/cable modems using an Ethernet cable.